Shannelle Christine

Friday, April 04, 2008

Thu and Fri

I attended my first session of StudyChamp yesterday! I am thick-skinned to join myself. Ha ha, Ms Menon allows.

I did MINDMAP. Ha, although I dislike mindmap, but I realize mindmap helps when that mister xoxo drew the topic- Geography. So, I thought, this is a BEST way to REMEMBER FACTORS. It comes handy when one revises Social Studies too.

The "Discover Me" workshop on ytd was definitely memorable. It is MORE USEFUL than Thumbs Up!/Trybe. 4C and 4D had Coach Sabrina and Coach Kristian. Wow, that Coach Kristian was just an extra? What was with his slang when he talked? =/

Coach Sabrina claimed she is a D. Ha ha ha, the talk from her was FUN FUN FUN. I really understood the feeling of ROFLMAO. Oh, I am a C/S. Wakaka.

POA night class ytd was a flop. Mdm Gee just stormed out. The damn funny part is, she raged on Thu's evening and was absent from school today. Amazing eh? Btw, she claimed she had sore throat before she started the lessons.

I had my dinner at KFC ytd. Alright, serve Syaifullah's right for causing me to miss my bus. Ha ha ha, he got his retribution from Glenda and Farah from 4B. Farah Iz and me were LOL.


School was boring today. My EL paper 2, I need to plan my duration properly for answering questions and doing summary. I had no confidence in Sci(Phy) test. AWWWWW, foolish MT composition, I had no inspiration to write today.

Headed home straight after school. Snoooozzzzzzzzee till 3pm plus. AWWWWW, it's okay to postpone the night study session to tomorrow.

Firstly, to be frank, my mother forbids me to go all the way to Changi. Which she didn't tell me WHY.

Secondly, I am down with flu. If we went today, to IMM too, my illness will worsen.

Flu + Water = Catch a SERIOUS cold

Tomorrow is a BETTER DAY!

Alright, I REALLY REALLY HOPE I can watch sunrise. Cos I haven't watch it ONCE IN MY LIFE.

Firstly, I pray that Sat night till Sunday morning DOES NOT RAIN.

Secondly, I hope that G and SL can afford the time to watch before going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home