Shannelle Christine

Friday, March 14, 2008

It means

"Buzz off now and you shall re-appear in the dark."



Today was the second lecture of Tourism and Hospitality in Singapore Polytechnic.

The 'amadeus' is functional. I like that.

BUT, the 'date and time zone' and 'weather forecast' may be inaccurate.

I realized the error of D&T when I search the D&T of London compared to Singapore.

LON is 0800h earlier that SIN.

I can understand the mistake of WF, since weather change is unpredictable. It is especially when our dearest motherly planet EARTH is suffering from GLOBAL WARMING and many other negative impacts.

I was 'exposed to the world', I did not know that

there are still a lotsa places of attraction waiting for tourists to discover their secrets.

MANY MANY AMAZING THINGS

add up my desire list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home